Working at Classified
Classified is a leading developer and producer of drivetrain components for race, gravel, TT, MTB and E-bikes. We push the boundaries of science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations. As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team.
If you are inspired by challenging the status quo & thrive in collaborative environments that drive results, then Classified may be the next step in your career!
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who will report into the Quality Manager and you will be responsible for the day-to-day quality management working closely with various departments internally (sales, production, supply chain and R&D) and with suppliers externally.
- Lead of the incoming goods inspection together with the assembly team. You will address all related quality issues with the suppliers by non-conformity reports and manage their resolution
- Allocate daily new issues into 8D reports; creating new ones and achieving D2/D3 level in order to hand over them to the responible team for their resolution
- Lead suppliers, R&D or production to progress their 8D reports: containments, root cause, solution and implementation
- Lead the service tickets flow between sales, production and R&D
- Implement and complete PPAP submissions
- Create/update control plans, WI, OPL
- Your mechanical and quality background and hands on mentality allows you to assist your colleagues in various challenges and projects.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Technical, Engineering or a very technical working experience is required
- Must have a minimum of three years' experience in quality assurance roles
- 8D Problem solving, decision analysis, and situation appraisal skills are required
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and measuring parts in laboratory; CMM, 3D, metrology instruments, etc. is a big plus
- Reading of technical drawings is a big plus
- Experience in Tier 1 automotive is a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and work across functions
- You are fluent in English – it is not required to have Dutch as a mother tongue
- You are a team player
- You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
- You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
- You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
- You are organised and well documented
- We are all passionate about cycling, but being a cyclist is not a must
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
- Being able to work on a product that will revolutionise the sports bicycle industry
- A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
- A flat organisation with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
- Competitive working conditions and compensation
- We invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship, as such we are looking for a permanent team member!