Working at Classified
Classified is a leading developer and producer of drivetrain components for race, gravel, TT, MTB and E-bikes. We push the boundaries of science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations. As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team.
If you are inspired by challenging the status quo & thrive in collaborative environments that drive results, then Classified may be the next step in your career!
We are looking for an Electric Electronic Engineer who will report directly into the R&D Manager and will be responsible for the development of new bicycle drivetrain EE components. You will design the solutions, develop them in partnership with suppliers and validate them. You will collaborate with other core competence engineers to make fruitful design decisions in order to reach the project goals and timeline.
- Electrical Electronic hardware design & development of new bicycle drivetrain components, involving leading EE suppliers
- Define electrical architectures, conduct component research and circuit design by sizing and selecting components
- Build supplier EE requirements including Design & Process Validation Plans, select EE design solutions
- Define, analyze and implement functional safety related electrical hardware requirements. Obtain suppliers DFMEA & control plans
- Validate EE hardware solutions in simulation & through physical tests, mostly performed by suppliers. Define tests benches & procedures then perform tests when in-house.
- Project timing plan regarding EE engineering deliverables
- On all aspects related to electrical electronic hardware, support the other core competence engineers (system, mechanical, software)
- You have a degree and relevant experience (at least 4 years) in Electronic / Electrical engineering
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with Electronic systems, preferably IoT / software embedded EE components
- You have experience with EE components design, development and tests
- You have good supplier management skills
- You are very hands on and able to work autonomously
- You are fluent in English – it is not required to have Dutch as a mother tongue
- You are a team player
- You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
- You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
- You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
- You are organized and well documented
- We are all passionate about cycling, but being a cyclist is not a must
- You must be able to work in the EU without the need for sponsorship
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
- Being able to work on a product that will revolutionize the sports bicycle industry
- A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
- A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
- Competitive working conditions and compensation
- We invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship, as such we are looking for a permanent team member!