Working at Classified
Classified is a leading developer and producer of drivetrain components for race, gravel, TT, MTB and E-bikes. We push the boundaries of science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations. As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team. At the last Eurobike edition we were gold award winner.
If you are inspired by challenging the status quo & thrive in collaborative environments that drive results, then Classified may be the next step in your career!
We are looking for a Digital Marketeer who will be reporting directly into the Global Marketing Manager and will be responsible for accelerating the digital presence and awareness of Classified by coordinating and managing the digital growth strategy.
- Develop and manage a multi-channel generation program aimed at attracting, nurturing, and converting leads into customers
- Launch and coordinate campaigns that leverage email, web and social channels when announcing new innovations and relevant news
- Setting up a webshop, a D2C & B2B platform with inspiration & product content
- Monitor website performance and implement SEO/SEA best practices to grow website traffic and marketing-qualified leads
- Establish a reporting routine to the team with insights into how to improve lead quality
- Manager our digital marketing stack and implementing an consumer data platform together with customer service
- Supporting distributors & retailers with digital marketing optimization
- You have at least 4 years of relevant growth marketing experience
- You are digitally savvy and know the ins and outs of marketing automation, social media, Google Analytics, SEA/SEO
- You have affinity with technological products
- You are fluent in English and have good writing skills
- You have a hands-on mentality and can work independently
- You have a structured approach
- Legal right to work in the country you are applying to
- You are a team player
- You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
- You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
- You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
- You are organised and well documented
- We are all passionate about cycling, so affinity with cycling is a plus
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
- Being able to work on a product that will revolutionise the sports bicycle industry
- A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
- A flat organisation with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
- Competitive working conditions and compensation
- The change to build your own intern digital marketing team
- We invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship, as such we are looking for a permanent team member!