Working at Classified
Classified is a leading developer and producer of drivetrain components for race, gravel, TT, MTB and E-bikes. We push the boundaries of science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations. As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team.
If you are inspired by challenging the status quo & thrive in collaborative environments that drive results, then Classified may be the next step in your career!
We are looking for an Assembly Operator who will report directly into the Process & Production Engineer. You will be responsible for the assembly of products and optimisation of the assembly line for our existing and new products. You will furthermore be involved in the End Of Line testing of our products using our testing equipment as well as the application and continuous improvement of quality assurance guidelines. Your hands-on mentality allows you to validate your work through assisting with assembly and testing of the products.
- You have relevant experience in a technical assembly environment
- You have experience with measurement and test equipment
- You have affinity with technological products
- You are quality-oriented and have relevant experience in production and assembly quality
- You have a hands-on mentality and can work independently
- You are fluent in English. It is not required to speak Dutch
- Legal right to work in Belgium
- You are a team player
- You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
- You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
- You are positive, thorough, accurate, result-oriented and have an eye for detail and quality
- You are organised and well documented
- We are all passionate about cycling, but being a cyclist is not a must
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
- Being able to work on a product that will revolutionise the sports bicycle industry
- A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
- A flat organisation with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
- Competitive working conditions and compensation
- Antwerp, Belgium (new location)
- We invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship, as such we are looking for a permanent team member!