Working at Classified
Classified is a leading developer and producer of drivetrain components for race, gravel, TT, MTB and E-bikes. We push the boundaries of science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations. As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team.
If you are inspired by challenging the status quo & thrive in collaborative environments that drive results, then Classified may be the next step in your career!
We are looking for a Customer Success Expert who will report directly into the Customer Success Manager and will be responsible for offering excellent service to our customers. To do this, you will need to acquire a strong technical knowledge of our technology, components and products as well as the implementation thereof. It’s your aim to transmit this knowledge to our customers and assure excellent customer service.
- You are the voice of Classified: you remove all pain points and introduce moments of delight throughout the entire customer journey
- You answer questions from our customers from all over the world, who contact you via telephone, e-mail and chat, and inspire our them with your expertise and dedication
- You truly care about our customers & partners, working with internal teams and partners to ensure fast & top quality issue resolution
- You understand and translate the customers’ voice in the business, directly impacting product development decisions at Classified
- You identify & implement innovative initiatives to bring our customer experience to the next level
- You enjoy sharing our customers valuable tips that you have collected from your own experience as a passionate biker and solid understanding of our technology
- Your heart beats for biking. This is how you easily manage to get customers enthusiastic about our products in the long term
- Ideally, you have experience with customer service and you also convince in English, German, or French with your customer orientation and communication skills
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently in a result-oriented manner and you always meet our customers with a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
- You are keen on taking up the challenge to bring a new product to the market
- You have a problem-solving approach and you enjoy a scale up mentality
- You're a "doer", a "go-getter" with an exceptional ability to multitask, to take initiative and to execute
- You're hands-on as no task is too small. You're willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young, dynamic, company in a highly evolving market
- Being able to work on a product that will revolutionise the sports bicycle industry
- A professional team of highly motivated people in a flexible environment
- A flat organisation with a start-up culture and essential communication lines
- Competitive working conditions and compensation
- Antwerp, Belgium / Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- We invest in our collaborators and wish to establish a long-term relationship, as such we are looking for a permanent team member!